EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Australian First, page-15

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    This is a positive ANN, but as some of you said already, it lacks details and numbers. The market as a whole will reflect this in pricing, i.e. no SP raising.

They mentioned a 6000 number(ambiguity of its own) before, and no mentioning this time. So now, the real figure is probably less than 6000, which is already a low number if you are more on the sceptical side of interpreting.

20 May is only the date of availability to be prescribed. It does not mean anyone would prescribe it or we have enough stock for a lot of people to prescribe. Again no details. They used the word immediately at the beginning of the year for production, and to my eye, May is already a major slip from whatever original plans they have.

It mentioned the low cost for the customers in this ANN again and we still have no idea how much cheaper it would be compared to imports. The importing market is so dynamic that it will self adjust to compete on pricing very quickly. Do we still have enough margin after all?

I don't even want to mention the German deal....

Maybe the virus situation does slow down the production (no 6000 number) and limit the possibility of doctors prescribing the medicine as well(no surgeries, less people seeing doctors, no relationship building events. etc.).

Conclusion: we need to see real and substantial revenue figures in the quarterly report to see SP takes off, sadly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.