AAR 1.39% 7.3¢ astral resources nl

australian gold stocks to break out, page-11

1. 519 Posts.
    I hear your point & totally agree speves.

1 point I want everyone to note that it's a way too early to say that anyone is really getting out of AAR.

i watch the movement closely & hardly there's anything for sale at any logical price level!

IMO, we would need to see at least a volume of up to 15 -20m in any given day to be able to say that anyone with value or decent position is letting go of thier shares & we have to see the 7 DIGITS sells go thru.

today & up to 3.5c price, total volume was only 4m shares trades, which means that hardly anyone is selling.

even sellers don't seem organised & hesitant...I'm watching closely for last 2 weeks as i was accumulating.

Once day traders give us the honour of joining us :) (I'm always a fan of day trader lol ) then we'll see the big volume & we could then start to say if anyone is

let's all remember that the accumulation started already as I mentioned in my other post around 5 days ago & it all started at 2.5c & most of the volume was around 2.8c & 2.9c.

that will mean that those traders who came initialy on the news have sold out already (see volume figure for days after the announcement).

now, what is happening, IMO, is a new lot of traders that want to take advantage of the this undervalued stock & if i'm not mistaken the first stop will be around mid 4c or early 5c then selling could start for those who have made up already 100 - 150% & then after those sell & make up their money, the second leg will be unknown to all of us becuase other similar specs are still stuck around that level.

in 2006, the first leg for specs of 2-3c value was always around 5c mark & second leg was always around 11c & third leg have taken some to above 20c & kept some hanging in early teens. if that will repeat or not...no one know. MENTIONING that we're 2 years closer to production!!!!!!

so exciting times indeed & hang on well because all types of tricks will come out now. if you bought/sold anything back in the 2005 -2006 period then your experience will pay off big time now.

you'll see same old tricks & same old rush & dump. everyone is making up for the NON-ACTIVITY in last year now & all will come out with complete list of tricks to play & make quick money.

good luck to everyone & make sure you don't forget previous mistakes & sell too early or .....even too late :)

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $68.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ $21.40K 294.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 31145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.