ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Australian Government POC testing, page-38

1. 4,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13227
    it's not my presumption, I'm quoting from official Anteotech ann's. the multiple companies were quoted in 2 ann's

Anteo awarded $1.4m ann

"As we move through clinical trials and regulatory approval of our ART, we are excited to be part of the growing Queensland response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have observed significant investment and ramping up of manufacturing capabilities right here in South East Queensland and are looking forward to entering into commercial contracts with local businesses for the manufacturing of our test once regulatory approvals have been obtained. "

Dec quarterly

"The QLD Government grant has also enabled us to increase our capacity to produce test strips at our Eight Mile Plains headquarters, and this has enabled us to accelerate our validation studies, however, production of strips at Eight Mile Plains is not intended to increase to a marketable quantity in the short to medium term. The Australian based manufacture of test kits in marketable quantities will be contracted to businesses in South East Queensland."

and about the govt use and commercial use

"we are in discussions with govt organisations and we will be distributing our tests to them for clinical use, public health use"

nobody apart from management knows what is being discussed. just following ann's and interviews and doing some speculation with the pathology tech innovation day, which Derek attended with Greg Hunt, the head of TGA, Mary Louise McLaws, etc.

time will tell !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $12.51K 612.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1790998 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 32423 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.