BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

Still hear folks and havn't sold and won't for as long as...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2395
    Still hear folks and havn't sold and won't for as long as Biotron keeps in the game. BIT's price didn't rocket on recent news for obvious reasons, although it strengthened its position if we take a half-full approach to the test results, which I believe is a rational approach.

I'm not much of a trader and prefer to invest longer term, although I will trade a smaller parcel if the stock is very volatile, and more pertinently, if I have the time, which is seldom.

Even though we were hoping for more in last results, we weren't denied those expectations either. They're merely still pending. However, at this end of the science there are no guarantees of success, but we all know this as speculative investors.

Regarding C-19, next news will probably make or break us. (Or if Biotron continues to do what it does best, string us out further tongue.png).

I can only see HIV becoming a success for Biotron, and more speculatively, we can add a C-19 antiviral program beginning development next year, all going well.

Personally, I don't think vaccines are going to deliver us from this plague anytime soon, resulting in the greater need for therapeutics. Bioton's position for meeting that need is as good as anyone, worldwide.

All the above are mere headlines. The detail will be written as it unfolds. But the more research you do now, the more detail you can infill to assist in your investment strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.