GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

Recent correspondence with the Australian Government Solicitors...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Recent correspondence with the Australian Government Solicitors Office; sent on 21 June, received 24 June and responded to on 25 June

Dear Ms Supit

This email is coming to you out of the cold; as the saying goes.

I have endeavored to seek an answer to the question posed in the subject heading of the email.

It is a long drawn out matter which has been raised with numerous parties, including the ministers responsible for the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility Act 2016,Ministers King and Gallagher and Attorney-General Dreyfus.

I am not going to go over the matter again with you.

What I am doing is attaching a document sent to a group I have given the nickname of the SIX WISE MEN to, (no women of course), from which you can, with your legal training and background, quickly comprehend what has gone on in the course of the proposed takeover of Genex Power Ltd by by JPGA Partners Pty Ltd (ACN 643 855 618) (J-POWER Nominee), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Electric Power Development Co.,Ltd. (J-POWER)..

As well, I have attached a document containing a letter from David Webster, an FAS with the Department of Finance. The information the letter contains is close to useless and was clearly designed to deflect away from the crucial issue before with Minister Gallagher.

I hope the AGS does not engage in such bureaucratic correspondence?

A visit to the website HotCopper will provide further background.

Obviously you are not the one to resolve this matter but I want to ensure that I can provide evidence to the NACC and others that I have formally and directly brought the outstanding issue of a Solicitor-General opinion to the attention of a senior officer in the Australian Attorney General's Office. You will know best to handle the email within the AGS structure.

I may well need to point out this, direct contact with the AGS, to certain parties in the future.

An aspect of this matter which gravely concerns me is that the loan in question is a "secretive "SECRET" concessional loan". For me this fact opens up the issue of potential fraud.

Yours sincerely

Howard Patrick

Dear Mr Howard

Australian Government Solicitor is part of the Attorney General's Department and can only advise and act for Government, so unfortunately we will not be able to assist you.

There are a range of services that can assist people with a legal problem or question. These services are delivered by legal assistance providers. Legal assistance providers operate in different states and territories. Each of these services provides different levels of legal information and advice.

You can find out more here:

https://www.ag.gov.au/legal-system/legal-assistance-services

Yours sincerely

AGS

Dear Ms Supit

Your reply was not unexpected.

At least the AGS and the Attorney-General's Department now have, within their records, evidence that you received information that NAIF has most likely failed to obtain appropriate legal advice to ensure it is acting legally.

That may become a matter of concern to the NACC. I have made a report to the NACC but apparently it has a "triage" system which precludes it from acting proactively; not unlike ASIC.

Despite your response I am assuming you have reported and acted appropriately within your Department. For you to have not reported and acted upon the knowledge/information you have been given, that NAIF may not be transferring a $610 million secretive "SECRET" loan from Genex Power Ltd to JPGA Partners Pty Ltd (ACN 643 855 618) (J-POWER Nominee), with due legal authority, may, I think, be criminal/corrupt or whatever is the most appropriate term?.

Would you please inform me to whom, within the Department, you have reported this matter?

The matter has already been brought to the attention of Attorney-General Dreyfus. Your Department's Ministerial Liaison Unit can provide you with the details. The Unit will, ultimately, receive a copy of this email.

Given the efforts of ASIC to avoid resolving this matter I have decided the Australian Federal Police should also have a record of ASIC being alerted to the situation? I have therefore CC'd this email, together with the shown attachment to the AFP.

It is disturbing that ASIC, NAIF and now the Attorney-General's Department will not disclose if the Solicitor-General, Dr Stephen Donaghue KC, has provided an opinion that has given the "GREEN LIGHT" to what is currently being processed by the legal representatives for the parties to the proposed takeover? Legal representatives who have not endeavored to make the case, to me at least, that what I am asserting is NOT correct.

I also cc'd this email to ASIC, the Department of Finance and Senators O'Neill, Bragg and Pocock.

My conduit to the NSW Supreme Court, (Mr Justice Black) Ms Alexandra Whitby, (GTLaw), has also been cc'd.

Yours sincerely

Howard Patrick.

c.c

ASIC

Department of Finance

AFP:- for direction to the appropriate area; as advised this afternoon.

Attorney-General Dreyfus

Senators O'Neill, Pocock and Bragg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $219.4K 812.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 17033198 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 7327000 69
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.