GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

Australian Government Solicitor, (AGS), and the missing legal opinion(s)., page-50

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Just for the record; the record of ASIC turning a blind eye, a blind eye to what has been reported to the NACC.

Seems you can turn over $610 million of taxpayers funds to a foreign owned and controlled entity and the Ministers responsible for the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility, Ministers King and Gallagher, don't question what NAIF, (with the Bidders and Targets lawyers). are doing and not be questioned by anybody?

Fwd: The legality of the Transfer of the $610 million NAIF Loan to JPGA Partners Pty Ltd.

Trash

Search for all messages with label Trash

Remove label Trash from this conversation

AD_4nXcbP0thEZ3csQD6Q9kSh5sUwYus0LdcvjCmZOL3ZzBF-umnU7TeBpi9bTXI99o4i8ty4rGMB_aSgk2cueT69nbI-WTy3PjWub-BLYv4UPQJycE7WxsSjPvb6yB9HjXch1c1lOiVYabLa4sdFAke4qX53uZd?key=ybJ9IV5WaeigyEK9a7uIUA

Howard Patrick<[email protected]>

3:01 PM (16 minutes ago)

to David, Senator

Hi David (and Eden)

It is informative watching ASIC seemingly doing high ranking politicians over. Politicians very familiar with the failings of ASIC.

I must say it is disappointing that it appears Senator O'Neill and Bragg can't get something in writing from ASIC that demonstrates that the corruption I have alleged, to the NACC, is without foundation.

Has Senator Bragg had any communication with Mr Greg Yanco on this serious matter? A matter which it seems ASIC is determined to keep from having Mr Justice Black consider?

Today I asked Mr Yanco if ASIC will be a party to the hearing on Friday, before Mr Justice Black.

I won't get an answer from Mr Yanco but would Senator Bragg be prepared to try getting an answer from him; with an explanation of why ASIC appears determined to avoid having an opinion from the Solicitor-General?

$610 million from NAIF to a foreign owned and controlled should not be swept under the carpet by ASIC.

Yours sincerely

Howard Patrick.

16 July 2024.

---------- Forwarded message ---------

Date: Tue, 16 July 2024, 10:50 am

Subject: The legality of the Transfer of the $610 million NAIF Loan

To: Greg Yanco <[email protected]>

Cc: Senator O'Neill <Senator.O'[email protected]>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.