ASX 0.71% $62.28 asx limited

australian intertest rates about to soar, page-11

1. 282 Posts.
    Trireme- truer words have never been written.
    When you actually analyse things it becomes frightening, never before has the gap for haves & have nots been so severe. Sure inflation is totally underrated but if they try to increase interests as is the normal procedure for central banks to try to suppress inflation they risk mass loan defaults in low & medium wage range, the flow on from that is just starting to be seen but NOT understood with the bulk still yet to b e seen.
    There has been some excellent posts on this & I must concur, we are in unchartered waters with the future looking less certain than in any time I can remember & I always try to see the rosier picture.
    For the first time I agree that printed money is in actual danger of collapse & as others have said, a revival like no-other to gold, silver etc.
    Economics haven't really changed, we have been led here by mismanagement & greed with many derivitives that should never have been allowed to see the light of day let alone some given a 5 star rating, it's a world gone mad but the piper still has to be paid.
    Once again it will be the least able in society that will hurt the most, many even now not in a position to cover themselves for a softer landing by buying some bullion etc.
    There is a lot more hurt to come but unfortunately it wont be for the people who have steered us here.
    I wish everyone the best outcome possible Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$62.28
Change
0.440(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $12.07B
Open High Low Value Volume
$61.93 $62.62 $61.71 $12.44M 199.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 $62.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$62.48 20 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.