RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Australian Licences

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    One piece of the jigsaw that I am waiting on is the Australian Licences. We know that they applied for a medical cannabis research licence in September. So how long will this take to get approved.
    AC8 received their Australian Manufacturing licence on the 9/08/2017 after applying for it in late 2016. Approx. 8 months
    MMJ - HL pharma submitted the Australian import licence on the 28/02/2017. It was approved one month later
    THC - applied for a Medical Cannabis Research License in Feb 2017. It was approved on the 11 july 2017. Four Months
    their Medical cannabis/manufacturing license hadn't been applied for 2nd August 2017 but was approved 27 October 2 months.
    Cann was harder to put a timeline on when they were approved but the import/export license was granted 27 October
    and commercial R and D was march 2017.

So there are a few conclusions I am drawing from this. The office of drugs etc, is getting a lot quicker at granting these licenses. THC took 4 months, so I think it is safe to assume that would be the longest length it would take. In particular given that the other companies would have had to meet the criteria around security but with our partnership with RMIT and the use of their facilities this should be an easier hoop for MXC to jump through.
    The second conclusion is that if the license doesn't involve the actual growing of marijuana then it is a quick process general about a month.
    By this logic I don't think it would be unreasonable to expect the license to be granted anytime from now until early December. with possible other licenses being applied for during this time. As we have an agreement with HL pharma, they have an import licence, we (currently) don't need those licences.
    What does this mean? BUY now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.