MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Australian LNG – A Lost Cause, page-2

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    [Tonik=FLNG seems to be cost prohibitive, as does on land Australian LNG construction. Where does that leave Sunrise, Evans Shoal, GDF Suez?Santos, and Caldita/Barossa?]

For TS that is actually good news and add's incentive to it's use. As we know, the Module's would all be produced in Asia which is far less cost prohibitive in comparison to Australia. Given the blowout's of both FLNG and even more so, onshore Australia Hub's, I'm surprised MEO hasn't issued an updated cost analysis chart for comparison and investor information.

Sunrise is still in dispute and I for one am doubtful we will see anything there in the short term even though TS would be an excellent option for that. It has been politicized and if or when it eventuates may well head the FLNG route. That's just my speculation though.

ES, GDF and CB are certainly appear front runners for a TS solution.

Does anyone know exactly how many Hubs and associated infrastructure (storage tanks, single point mooring's etc) the 400 Hectare TS can support (past reports only refer to "a number" of such as far as I am aware)? It would be nice if at least two of the standalone projects could utilize TS.
    Last edited by Madrum: 13/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.