ASX 0.39% $58.49 asx limited

australian magensium and telstra

1. 230 Posts.
    Now that the time has come for a bit of navel gazing and introspection to find out where all that money lost in the heady days of unbriddled spending has gone, I wonder if anyone knows what the state of Australian magnesium is.

The Queensland government allowed over $700 million to just disappear down a big hole in that company with no one held accountable for it.

Likewise Howard allowed Ziggy Zwitkowski to blow $4 billion on a mirage of a venture with the son of Li Kai Sheng the Hong Kong billionaire without any accountability or anyone to answer for the fiasco.

Li Kai Shing's son who boasted an engineering degree from a major US university did not even complete his degree. It i a very basic point which reveals the level of incompetence and negligence in the due diligence Telstra undertook before parting with that money.

The lies and cover up flowed thinck and fast but the truth remains a casualty to this day. There was talk of a book into the affair and a programme by Chris Masters on the ABC.

Anyone with information should post it on this site

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.49
Change
0.230(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.49 $58.80 $58.15 $57.32M 970.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20975 $58.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.50 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.