HGV 0.00% 4.7¢ hygrovest limited

Ac8 just completed a capital raise and have over 30 mil in the...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Ac8 just completed a capital raise and have over 30 mil in the bank if I’m not mistaken plus have a patent pending on their new final dose form of cbd tablets which had quite good results during testing. I’m currently holding a small parcel (5500) which I bought mostly because of their partnership with canopy and tas alkaloids and their market cap being smaller than cans so I see it as a safe long term bet although I haven’t been following them too closely as I see next year to be a bigger year for them.

Mmj is my biggest parcel with 52,000 shares hoping to see hvt gain momentum coupled with other solid investments (MediPharm, weedme ect) hopefully see movement next month after ptl is finalised

On Wednesday I’m buying $5000 worth of MediPharm on the tsx when they list as I see them being a huge player in Canada considering they are purely an extraction facility (big thanks to @nztrader (if it were you who posted the other day about MediPharm which inspired me to look further into them) . A lot of smaller LP are now realising they have spent majority of their investment capital on grow facilities and need oil extracted products to be branded and sold along side their flower product. I believe 7 LP’s have signed up to either give them product to be turned into oil products or are buying plain packaged oil from MediPharm and rebranding their brands on them. Also MediPharm have 3000kgs in a vault and are on a huge PR run atm.

I haven’t been inclined to reinvest in CAN since I made my initial investment and profit took when they listed as I see their market cap to already be quite significant without any near term revenue. But I do see them having a good run next month and then resettling when the hype dies off.

I was reading last night that people in Canada are raving about a company with the ticker HIP and are expecting to “retire” off investments made on that company but it could all be fluff as all I know is that they are one of the companies who have signed up to have oils extracted through MediPharm.

I feel as though the best place to be putting cash atm is in Canada for a quicker return although for long term I feel can, ac8 and THC are currently at the bottom for SP and long term investments are a good option investing in aus especially if you buy then ride the wave and profit take and reinvest at the bottom before the next significant market acceleration.

I feel ZLD and other companies like them aren’t huge market movers and may need capital raising in the future unless they formulate some miricle product. I did originally invest with them at 7 cents but felt during the last big run at the start of the year they didn’t really move significantly and profit took at 12 cents.

New listings on the asx may also be the go with movement from liscence grants ect as all the rest have had but in all honesty this is just my response to your post as I only started investing when CAN listed and don’t know as much as some of you bigger players and posters on this forum who I also get a lot of knowledge and direction from through your posts so a big thanks to all you guys. Serge squizzed nz amb ambiguity COD allicat Azianasia and anyone else I’ve probably forgotten to mention

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.885M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.49K 31.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76500 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 13297 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.