Australian men insulted - reject halal goods, page-8

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    This shows one thing will power determination to destroy Western society.
    While in do believe in certain sections of Beyond Blue they have caused extra problems.
    Now before I GET HOWLED DOWN AN EX-PARTNER who use to work in this area--use to day many times that cause more problem than they fix. Now politicain,lawyers have belittle any meaning on Mental health issue!!
    Their first defense is always now--MENTAL ILLNESS. a MAN STABS 2 BACKPACKERS STABS ANOTHER 8 SLASHES A DOG CALLING Allah is great--what`s the lawyers first defense--MENTAL ILLNESS--not suitable to face any consequences of his actions. Now as mant like to excuse the Muslim`s on a low IQ ISSUE LETS HAVE A LOOK.
    Halal tax--without a wimp from either side--billion in the tax-yet no tax paid.
    Welfare rorts,kindergarten rorts,car crashing injury rorts--you name it they know it.
    Imagine an enemy and they are and enemy looking at Westerners and seeing that we cannot get in touch with our feeling. Everything the bomb,stab,Maine,slaughter innocence -what is the West response??
    Putting down flowers laying candles,and hugging each other and the Muslim`s as we can never appear Racists like them. Elmouelhy has just express how the Muslim`s think.Do to all Western women or children as you like as their men deal with their feeling. Not one word from anyone condemning his comments.
    The one thing I do know when the battle,war starts--when we finally wake up it will not be the snags on the front line. I respect women in the highest order and protecting them from rape,beating stabbing is my main concern as my failure to do this--would have them feeling what have I got a man or a wimp.
    While it may not please many their are only 2 sides--either defend your women,
    or deal with your feeling--the choice is yours.Now I have no-demeaned Mental illness--never used it as as excuse.
    Our Esteemed members of society have belittled those that truly have it.
    Dealing with it moving on is not a crime,sometimes it
    best to let sleeping dogs ly is they only break down one`s structures.
    Anyway have a good week end knowing that Elmouelhy
    believe Muslim`s should pregnant our women and hopes it does`not hurt our feeling ?
    Many with a higher IQ will think this is belittling--yet just think it through,
    being soft have left Western countries very ,very vulnerable.
    While the gay community wonder which undies to wear,the real men will be on the front line.
    Do nothing and perish?/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.