AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Australian Mines seals deal, page-132

1. 2,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    Out of the 500 or so explorer cobalt/ battery material hopefuls, maybe 20-30 Will become proper mining companies,

There was a good artical posted from mining news, stating the exact numbers and hopefuls.. should read it..

At the end of the day you need the correct % grade to even be worth it. And enough of a JORC to make it profitable. Not many joints will have that..

Not saying there won't be plenty to come online, but 3-4 year time frame, AUZ, CLQ only spring to my mind.. we are leaps and bounds a head of others.

This whole discussion started because you were over on the CLQ forums, sh#t talking AUZ saying we won't be in production till 2022 or 23.. which is wildly inaccurate,

I merely pointed out you are misinformed, and realisticly CLQ would be 2020 beyond for production, yet you still argued back, not knowing how long plants take to build, acquirig lead items, construction, infrastructure, services, foundations, putting plant together, building various tanks etc, and the DFS was pushed till June 2018... and you stated you will be in production by late 2019... I don't care who gets there first but, you have to have a pinch of realism bud... take it from myself who has worked and commissioned plants, and @Flippa01 who helps design and builds them.. it's a massive task..

Anywho I'm done for the day, hanging up my boots. Peace, catch you all Monday morning.

JD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.197K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14814624 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1366647 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.