AUZ 7.14% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Australian Mines seals deal, page-16

1. gns
    527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Forgotten years forgotten months I like that. One perhaps forgotten aspect in relation to multiple posts on these threads regarding 'weak hands' and 'nervous nellies' with respect to AUZ is the stock has been around a number of years at basically penny dreadful prices and I'm sure there are still some holders from those 'forgotten years'. There was a raising placement earlyish 2017 of multiple hundreds of million shares at both .0063 and .008 respectively and along with many many other holders who took and held earlier positions in AUZ prior to the first week of October 2017 seem to have perhaps become a component of those 'forgotten months'. Many (not all but many) profit taking hands quite possibly a lot stronger than they are assumed to be. Also had the opportunity to see the Oils and have a dance at their concert in Darwin Gardens last year (the week prior to AUZ leaving the launchpad-I remember it well) with a bunch of workmates while working up there. Ripper of a midweek show followed by a day off and pub for all involved. Probably haven't stopped dancing since

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $975 130K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4582754 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4311311 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.