AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Australian Mines seals deal, page-198

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    I am one of those guys who bought after the TH was lifted - one bundle on Tuesday and another on Wednesday. Obviously in the red at the moment, but not worried at all. Had been watching AUZ for a while but thought I had missed the boat, then all of a sudden AUZ starts getting 'sold down on the news' and a barrage of bs about getting out of the deal. What is this mantra/urban legend nonsense of selling on the news, oh, and being free carried (that's another one that baffles me)...guys- if you're on a winner stick with it, ffs.  Anyhow, must thank the downrampers and scare merchants for letting me get in here. I usually buy in lots of 3, so I still have some dry powder if the market hasn't come to its senses by Monday... FYI, the number of posts with errors on HC is rediculous, if I ignored them all I may never have brought anything...lol. I am prepared to overlook a typo or two.

With this deal, for me, AUZ is now significantly derisked. So I think we will be just fine here. Bit of patience, and plenty of money to be made.

Oh, and I am originally a Townsville boy... so a little support here for the home team couldn't go astray.

imo, happy to be a holder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.