CJO 0.00% 13.0¢ cerro resources nl

Where's the SP support gone Tony?As in the lead up to the SPP...

1. 112 Posts.
    Where's the SP support gone Tony?
    As in the lead up to the SPP and the lead up to the AGM the support disappears soon after.

If it has such good prospects soon to be realised where are the professional fund managers or stock pickers accumulating.

There does not even seem to be any insider interest, IMO.
    Have the fundies as well as the retail investors been done over too many times?

We have OCJ sitting well below supposed fair value, as usual, and then the, IMO, directed support coming in above that for short periods.

Here again we have the company spruiking one thing and the price doing the opposite.
    Is it too much to ask to see some price action to support the retoric or is it just another case of Greg Germon highly recommending the stock at 50c while on its way to 5c.

I am as keen as anyone to see success here and fully expect it at sometime but what is the problem here, are we going to have to wait another 6mths, 12mths for Goldcorp to do something.

How about letting us in on what is really happening with GC if it is different from what the SP is telling us.
    What are our legal avenues?
    Every now and then this stock drives me insane.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CJO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.