MSB 0.52% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

To reference to going back in January you indicate I know is in...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185
    To reference to going back in January you indicate I know is in The Herald Sun article and its implied but not stated by the reporter that that was where Sivliu heard the statements that pleased him and the reporter quotes.

But you have seen the s hare ca fe Hidden Gems you tube video in March this year - I think you've referred to it.

At that time Silviu is anticipating going to a meeting with the FDA before the end of march and the statements he makes in the sha re cafe interview certainly don't include what he is said to have said in The Herald Sun article. In that share cafe I made a part transcript - Silviu was concentrating on presenting more recalculated data - not new data just another take on old data to do with the potency assay.

The timeline makes no sense if you assume he heard what he is reported to have said he heard in January - he would have been cheerful at the time of share cafe and - it makes more sense to assume they got more feedback (which they may have misinterpreted or not) just prior to the 27 March announcement - which they released after a pause.

Only way I can see the FDA leadership group saying what Silviu is reported to have said they said - quoted in fact - is if the leadership group has very much changed and is very much less capable than those that were reviewing the data before. I be very interested to know if Matt Klinker was in the so called leadership group because I can't imagine him forgetting enough of what he knows to say what the leadership group has been reported to have said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 98.5¢ 91.5¢ $4.743M 4.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 123302 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.