MSB 10.4% $1.49 mesoblast limited

Well, I assume it will remain heavily influenced by shorts as it...

1. 4,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5493
    Well, I assume it will remain heavily influenced by shorts as it has been forever, particularly if the price does rise between now and then. For me, Im keeping a very close eye on what happens to Botanix with FDA this week. If they get approved there is hope for Mesoblast. Bot had a CRL issued purely for the label on the box. They wanted it printed portrait instead of landscape, folded instead of wrapped, add " wash hand after use " to the bottle. Im not making this up.. FDA had months during the BLA to give them directions about how they wanted the label, and they still got a CRL, only for the label. Fast foreward 6 months and BOT have shared all the CRL points with shareholders , and changed the label and bottle writing, and done a human factors test that passed 100%. So on face value, its the most certain FDA approval Ive seen - Date set for 20th June ( 3 days ). I feel if BOT get another

CRL for a new label again..... then I have no hope for MSB... as it seems something else is actually going on at FDA. CRL for a label....... insanity...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.