MSB 4.66% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Australian Newspaper MSB trial failure, page-49

1. 8,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 805
    I think a few of us are on a different page trying to talk about the same thing. Corporate governance and the responsibilities of the board is what I believe you are talking about, and i'm sure there are varying degrees and interpretations of what is in the "best interests" of shareholders - the obvious example being all funds raised from cap raises going straight to the pokies, booze, golf trips and ponzi schhemes: an obvious misappropriation. But telling an analyst on a phone conference who pushed for an answer on the Novartis deal closure "in a few weeks time" when it's really out of their hands on probably many levels? I'm personally not that upset by it, and no date was technically set, but clearly many were. I get that, but I couldn't justify this as requiring Si and co need to have a hard look at themselves regarding "managing the market sentiment" - which is incredibly grey, complicated, barely quantifiable from a performance management perspective, and probably could lead to incentivising market manipulation and creating additional issues required with giving the market what they think they want (which imo they dont know what they want, except to cry when the price hasn't quadrupled).
    Last edited by Armyne: 17/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.055(4.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.18 $1.13 $4.824M 4.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25589 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.