Xi the Chinese leader is I’m guessing is easily the most...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Xi the Chinese leader is I’m guessing is easily the most powerful man on earth ! Used to be the us president. But America is in a whole lot of trouble I hope they recover soon.

it’s a shit show atm they need trump to calm Putin down he won’t stop until they re elect trump.

biden looks sick I wonder if he had a stroke because it’s not the same guy like a few years watch the debate he had with trump now fighting trump and the fear of trump coming after him and his family has made both men loose a lot of health. I wouldn’t want to be trumps enemy because if he gets reelected and as long as he is not taken out god forbid he will not only DESTROY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING that tortured him and his family. He will also fix America make it very strong again. Stop all the wars. He would become the most powerful man on earth again! It will be a VERY SCARY ELECTION GOD WILL HAVE TO HELP US ALL!
    chaos could so easily start ww3

Biden could strike Iran to stay in power or god know what will happen when a man has to defend his family I don’t think anyone would send their loved ones to death for all the money on earth! Scary

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.