Australian population - The biggest loser$ 2018 - 2019, page-80

1. 14,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    What would you recommend Kingpins, in a world after a total collapse, a sticker on the front door that says looters not welcome.

You say and warn, but what can anyone do if this sort of thing was to happens. People are going somewhat crazy about the climate which is very debatable but could be.

People are revolting in mostly countries where it is no secret that their governments do not really care about the people per say, but that is also linked to their religions, and very different cultures which is another subject that's got too many complicated facets to even contemplate.

I do notice that it is very much the left that are pushing a lot of things that is really starting to look like an attitude of contempt.

If I don't get my way, i'll destroy all. That is very Sad and could be also very destructive on many levels when you see the amount of it being broadcast by the ABC, have you watched the Drum, if you do have a Prozac, no take a whole pack before you do because they seem to be portraying Australia as be in some sort of sufferance because it's someone's fault on all levels.

Most Australians that are young have never been overseas, and have never seen what these other places are like, people should stop the crying and picking on the banking system, and stop trying to disrupt honest people trying to earn a living by gluing themselves to sign post and roadways ETC, IE did you hear about the attack on mining suppliers today. For Godsakes people, start acting like normal human beings, or is that too much to ask.

Australia wake and stop being so pathetic.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.