Australian population - The biggest loser$ 2018 - 2019, page-81

1. 25,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Happy

I do believe that we should all be aware of our surroundings and everyone is responsible for themselves in what we eat and what we do

Part of that is to be a good boy scout and be prepared as much as possible, but never let it control your life, I am a bit of a fatalist, "what will be will be" as we are not able to control most things in our lives, just to control what we can
    Having spent some time as a salesman I have seen numerous "bargains of the century" turn up on a weekly basis and as an X share trader I know you can make money regardless of the market
    Also as an Ex Queenslander I have seen countless warnings that the GBR will be destroyed within the next 12 months, but it's still there
    We as a species are a puny lot and if we all turn to dust the planet will survive for a few million more years regardless
    I am happy to have lived in a period of wealth, happiness and prosperity but it is time for some major changes which are among those we can't control because short of a civil war there is no way we can dislodge the corrupt bankers, stupid politicians and a public service who don't give a shit

If I have a wish for the country it is to return to a democratic, free trade, capitalist society

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.