TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Australian Primary Hemp

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Start a thread for topics related to this company.

Reading through some EXL announcements, part of there listing was an established hemp company also that had turnover or profit of $2.9m (need clarification).

Looking forward to seeing the prospectus here as the more I learn about this business model the better it looks.

In regards to their products, I've ordered some of the snack bars so will report back how they are.

One of the interesting products that they don't sell but I have seen made on their YouTube is hemp seed milk. I can't post the link for some reason on this phone but if you look up their youtube, have a look at the milk video, it's very inter and cool and it appears it would be quite simple to mass produce, not sure how cost effective though, just shows as an example the things they can do with hemp.

Just something else that popped into my head was the land they're operating on in Geelong, how big is it? is it leased or owned? If it's owned do we know what it's worth? If it's leased how long ?

That info may have been included somewhere I just can't recall reading.

Should they choose to down the track I couldn't see it being too challenging getting into the Medical Marijuana space either, best to focus on one thing at a time, but as that Avenue continues to open it will be hard for management to not give it strong consideration, especially if the core business is winning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.