LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

australian report knocks lamp, page-59

1. 1,633 Posts.
    The longer these delays in actually issuing the TOL the more obviously serious the local and international opposition to the project has become! Despite everything seeming to be above reproach at the plant and all their positive press releases the Malaysian Government is worried about it and has failed to actually issue the license!

While we continue to wait for the TOL (that should have been issued some time ago) and the lamp is not producing and selling it's product to the world, LYC will continue to trend down burning cash and taking long suffering holders bank balances with it! The holders will just have to grin and bare it and hope for the best.Frankly if I was just looking at the charts I would have left long ago.

Let's hope the TOL being issued is a trend changing event or many of us will be in a pile of doo doo dribbling like Mrs P's children. And like children all we may have to show for our involvement is an entertaining story of why LYC should be worth $4....And another reminder to take note of what the charts actually are saying to us when we look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.15
Change
0.100(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $5.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.37 $6.08 $26.63M 4.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17840 $6.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 8880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.