EUR 0.00% 0.9373 euro

Hi all, Been dabbling on and off with forex over the last few...

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Hi all,

Been dabbling on and off with forex over the last few years with limited success..

I have only really taken it seriously over the last 12 months when I decided to understand why I wasn't consistently profitable..

Long story short I'm a consistently profitable trader now, with proven track record. However I also know the real expectation and annual ROI for my stratergies. In saying this, the funds I have isn't enough to get me to where I want to be in life... Sure... I could just keep trading and compound and I'll eventually get there in a few years... Or I could ask a few questions and networking to acquire more trading capital to get me where I want to be sooner.

Is there any other successful retail forex traders out there on HC? I would like to network and ask a few questions about funding options or business structures etc.. How did you get equity or was it raised by yourself etc...

Hope there are some successful traders out there that can helper point me in the right direction.

P.s, I'm not chasing your stratergy or methods for trading etc, I'm not trying to sell you anything or looking to buy. I'm just asking if anyone has been in my situation before and how did they go about it progressing further.

Regards
    Dingo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.