Australian Schoolboys Forced to Apologize to Female Classmates on Behalf of Their Gender, page-34

1. 6,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    @Browndog12 you make a good point, and I am certainly inclined to agree. I have been down to the school and what I see is essentially well intentioned teachers following orders.

This is not random, there is a concerted effort to humiliate boys at school. Not many teachers would see it that way, but they have been conditioned by decades of lies.

What society seriously sits around discussing, for example, whether men can have babies? And yet it is everywhere. We all know it is nonsense, but we are told there is no sinister plan.

Apparently, there is no sinister plan, but quite randomly every single European culture decided to sit down independently in groups and discuss whether a man with a beard could become a woman and menstruate.

I wonder why enemies of Australia, USA, Europe would encourage these countries to be less masculine. Can you think why? Yeah sure, no sinister plan there.
    Last edited by aatisket: 26/03/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.