It seems to me you would be wasting your time talking to the...

1. 2,754 Posts.
    It seems to me you would be wasting your time talking to the ASX, clearly they only listen to anyone with a minimum of $1,000,000,000 in the bank, so 10,000 mum and dad investors standing at their front door would only be a minor inconvenience to them, no doubt they would arrange for the riot squad to dissipate the crowd, ps: (dissipate) = remove with extreme violence.
    What you need to do is take your complaint to The Department of Justice and Attorney-General, Fair Trading, they have no choice they would have to investigate the matter, and under it's regulations the ASX giving preferential treatment to institutions cannot be considered as Legal, they are not providing a level playing field for all investors and their might be a case for compensation against the ASX in a class action by any and all shareholders who use the ASX, not to mention further class actions against the institutions themselves, although that might be difficult as we can't sue them just for being quicker, the real crime here is preferential treatment from the ASX, however there is a case for complicity against individuals working for the institutions.

All this is my opinion only. ???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.