CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

australian stockbrokers - wake up!, page-61

1. 1,092 Posts.
    mihal,

I'm fairly new to this stock, bought in a few weeks ago and have read most posts on here since. I haven't had anything to contribute on the fundamental side of things as I think there are a few selected posters who are "spot on" with the logics of their thinking. In saying that, I noticed your reply to that poster who is skeptical about who would touch an .8c stock?? Well, your comeback was well said!, look at PEN?? lol... That is another stock which I felt comfortable in owning (after having done my own research of course) and yeah, that was not long ago 7-8c?? I'm glad I did touch it, because as someone else said, can't remember if it was on the CCC thread, the share price is nothing but day to day manipulation and the end result will come on any company that has the same fundamentals as it did a month ago or a year ago, providing nothing major has happened. It's just a matter of when?? Have I missed the point somewhere?? The fundamentals are the same as when I did my own research and apart from the bots "doing their thing" , nothing has changed. I can say that I do enjoy the CCC threads as some are quite amusing and it's good to hear everyones opinions. I have worked out those to take seriously and those to take with a pinch of salt. BUT one person has me intrigued?? This Mikayla person?? I have followed the pattern on when she makes an appearance and it is interesting to say the least! In saying that, I do enjoy her posts, just the cryptic nature of them is "different" to the everyday stuff we read I suppose. Hope she continues to be a regular and hasn't been put off:)) Anyway, just wanted to say a thanks to yourself, Funkymonk and many other posters who provide well thought opinions and facts on the forum. Don't want to cross promote and not giving any advice, but for those in doubt, take a look at PEN and the activity over there, might shed a bit of light on why ccc at .8c is nothing but a bargain in my view only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.