CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

"I can name many brokers that provide research reports for far...

1. 1,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    "I can name many brokers that provide research reports for far more speculative companies than Continental Coal (Not that I view Conti as very speculative). Bell Potter, Martin Place Securities, Black Swan Equities, Euroz, Southern Cross Equities, Patersons and Hartleys spring to mind."

And did these speculative stocks pay for the report?

"What a load of nonsense these PL links are. Talk about scaremongering. Share price is going up. Revenue is going up. That's all that I care about."

Unfortunately the truth is no longer relevant once a story like this comes out, there will always be a bad stigma attatched. You have to ask yourself the question, why would someone go to all this effort to give a bad name to one innocent person? and why this person?

########

In regards to the report and share price. It's simply that there are so many other great stocks around at the moment with great prospects. CCC is merely a needle in the haystack atm. CCC's current revenue's don't support its current SP, so there is already value built in for reserves to be developed, this will increase overtime as the projects are derisked.

There are so many companies in CCC's position atm its just not funny.

If you think the stock is so great just sit back, stop ramping and wait for them to deliver on their promises. If your supposedly in it for the long term, then I just don't get why you are so impatient, and constantly try to convince people it's so undervalued. The short term price movements only benefit the traders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.