KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Australian Story - Gunnings & Stehn, page-152

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Just something else that occurred to me, there are a hell of a lot more indications that may be applicable to the ATM and SBP drugs in the non oncology area than just the degenerative and regenerative diseases.
    For Instance, I remember in the early days of the old Novogen, they had a drug that was showing promise in the cardiovascular area and there were also other indications as well that showed some promise, which means that there has already been some work done in those areas with the older drugs, that has to be good for a new version of those drugs I believe?
    So in my opinion the non oncology area would have to be be much bigger than the oncology area and I also believe that we certainly do need to partner on this, as there is just too much work to be done and at a cost that Novogen could not bare at this point, if we got to partner with someone like Eli Lilly with the non oncology area where we supply the technology and they supply the dollars, I believe it would be a win win for both parties.

Bring it on PLEASE!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.