KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

From my experience there are countless company announcements...

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    From my experience there are countless company announcements every week of options expiring or lapsing as the share price was well below the exercise price..

Agreed but these other companies probably didn't have the leadership issues that affected Novogen for basically the last 8 weeks...the whole presentation schedule and what not would be up in the air - results coming through from the lab that could well be news releases in their own right are probably just adding into the paper work pile...

This is what I think will do it qqqq-

Novogen announce a new CEO and Iaian Ross becomes chairman - a full time Chief Medical Officer from big pharma has been appointed and the board has possibly seen an exit possibly of one or 2 of the old GK hands... The review Iain Ross has put in place has revealed the programs are advancing well..
    The new CEO has already been booked for a series of presentations and meetings with potential partners...The Jacob's hope program continues to throw up new results as does the non-oncology ATM side.. Anisina has moved forward quickly and may well end up in the clinic before year end WITH Cantrixil...

all very possible qqqq and a string of news releases would have the market take notice especially with someone out front explaining it..
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 12/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.