KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

pbnewby, agreed that anything is possible in the next few months...

1. 20,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    pbnewby, agreed that anything is possible in the next few months

My biggest concern is that we see a string of announcements detailing a new CEO and staff, plus some positive details on the new direction the company will take.

They will excite the market if they mention all toxicology programs are proceeding well and mention some possible likely timeframes estimates or projections ( which as always are subject to delays and changes) for Cantrxil and Anisina .

imo,

'This will cause the price to rise and options will/may be exercised and NRT in the process raise more funds- capital as has occurred after last CR then after one month the share price is once again heading south leaving all long term holders and true believers once again with big capital losses

IMO, I can only see day traders and short term traders in control of NRT until some major investor/investors jump on board or human trials start showing positive results through the various phases

Look at the profit taking going onward from all the 16c-16.5c buys recently who are only to happy to take 10% or more in less than a week
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.