EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

as grumpy as i get with this Fracking stock theres no way im...

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    as grumpy as i get with this Fracking stock theres no way im selling cause i know my luck. Granted ive made some good coin a few years ago on other stocks but these days im not earning as much as i did ( happier back then, i have now sold all my dead wood for tax as well.

So now i just have a good wad of EDE left, i know it is technically the wrong thing to do ie:i should sell half and research the crud out of another stock to invest in.

NO my luck would be it will do a PSY (been watching too) or an LNG, its happened to me heaps over the years and im sure im not alone there. This would have to be the best shape that EDE's been in?

LoL,

Yes i know it doesn't look awesome but EDEs been as broke as this before with a negative income! The OptiBlends are close to making us cash positive then later they're just future pocket money maybe to be flogged of to Cummins?

"BUT" How far are we from getting some work for those you-bute, Pyrolisis reactor money machines?

Im just going to sit and see where it goes

PS i didn't mention the gas blocks cause..........well..............................................................who knows

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.914K 1.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 196586450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7419803 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.