It's still a safe investment, the posters were disgruntled for a...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    It's still a safe investment, the posters were disgruntled for a simple reason.
    The company went into a halt for the EGM and AGM regarding the transaction, then they decided to wait almost a month to actually do the EGM at which they said "Sorry we aren't going to do the share consolidation at the 22:1 figure anymore, instead we are going to do it at 44:1."
    Causing those who had purchased shares at a value above 0.5c to lose value instantly.
    They are unhappy because they received no warning, no chance to sell the share, it was a massive discount to the value of the shares that they had been trading at previously.

Disclaimer:
    I own 3.5mil shares (now 80k) at an average of 0.7c. If the consolidation occured at the level which we were told, which they said it was going to occur, I would have been in the green by a few cents.
    Instead the share price needs to get from the 20c re-listing to 28.8c before I even break even..
    My options are even worse off.

The investment is good, but the people burnt by the last minute chance without a chance to get out at that level are unhappy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.