Australians are in danger, page-72

1. 10,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094
    I think the world is in danger.
    A poorly little tested vaccine could result in billions of people getting sick and or dying in the years after taking it.
    I have been doing quite a bit of research on how the China virus vaccines work.
    Firstly the proof is starting to come out that those who have already caught the virus knowing it or not, have immunity in there blood that eventuates to life long immunity within there bone marrow, but these vaccines remove that natural immunity with its own response that only works for the variant it has been designed for.
    This is extremely dangerous, as the natural ability to protect against a virus is removed by a drug making a person reliant on future drugs.
    Then there is the blood clots, are all people that take the vaccine being tested to see if there is unknown timebomb blood clots waiting through the years to strike ?.
    Should we be destroying existing immunity so that a vaccine can work ?.
    In my opinion based on my personal feel and research, I think that over the next decade hundreds of millions to a billion or more people may die as a result of there natural immunity ability being destroyed by drugs as new viruses or variants start to infect the populations of the world.
    In my opinion, those taking the China virus vaccines will not have built up immunity needed to beat the next round of viruses and variants.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.