australians are racist and unfriendly, page-62

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Paprika, I am proud of our country and who we are. I deal with the immigration of Asian, mostly between the age of 18 to 30. I also follow their transition into the Australian community. The most common reply they give me is they can't believe how friendly Australians are. This is usually the first thing they say along with culture shock and how big the men are.

Every time I hear that, I am proud of our country as I know it is a wonderful place. So, I take offence to surveys which have been manipulated to suit a racist agenda. Any logical person could pick apart that survey and find that it is BS.

And don't get "concern for our culture" confused with racism. People like you are quick on the draw to label someone like me a racist when you have absolutely no clue who I am and you totally ignore our concerns. It's just an easy get out to just label someone a racist.

I think multiculturalism is great for our country and I especially love going up to Asians and saying g'day when i see them in public. And I get particularly excited when I meet Vietnamese because I shock them when i start speaking Vietnamese. So, does it make me a racist because I feel the muslim culture is bad news for our culture, yet am happy for any other culture to immigrate????

It's much easier for you blokes to just label everyone racist instead of defending your argument. And you would never admit they our argument has merit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.