Australians' concern over global warming rebounds, page-59

1. 83,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "But you should not comment on things you have never seen or events you have never analysed. "

thanks very much daddy -- but, I will exercise my chance to comment whether you think it is right or not. I have more than likely built more energy systems than most here and have more friends/acquaintances in green technologies and I also have the odd scientist mate with a Nobel Prize for CO2 measurement.
    Almost a decade at University also gives me a bit of insight into things as well as travel to many developing and developed countries.

So, thanks for your scolding advice ----------- but, from what I have gathered there is more than a crock of poop out there in warming land. And there certainly is in green technology land.

I also live and look over major hydro schemes and plantations - and sleep with one who consulted many a project for hydro.

i think that gives me a bit of a look in.

And, thank you very much - I feel rather strongly that I and my neighbours should be able to look after our own patch without a multitude of busybodies interfering in places where they know bugger all about much at all and practice a song they have heard from nothing but dodgy models which bear zero resemblance to what is happening on the ground.

All this whilst we know 4/5 of bugger all about many of the major climatic and environmental systems that have major impacts on CO2 let alone climate.

Maybe for a user of the word 'should' - perhaps you 'should' take your own advice.

have a great night.

Pinto
    Last edited by pintohoo: 26/06/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.