"But you should not comment on things you have never seen or...

1. 83,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "But you should not comment on things you have never seen or events you have never analysed. "

thanks very much daddy -- but, I will exercise my chance to comment whether you think it is right or not. I have more than likely built more energy systems than most here and have more friends/acquaintances in green technologies and I also have the odd scientist mate with a Nobel Prize for CO2 measurement.
    Almost a decade at University also gives me a bit of insight into things as well as travel to many developing and developed countries.

So, thanks for your scolding advice ----------- but, from what I have gathered there is more than a crock of poop out there in warming land. And there certainly is in green technology land.

I also live and look over major hydro schemes and plantations - and sleep with one who consulted many a project for hydro.

i think that gives me a bit of a look in.

And, thank you very much - I feel rather strongly that I and my neighbours should be able to look after our own patch without a multitude of busybodies interfering in places where they know bugger all about much at all and practice a song they have heard from nothing but dodgy models which bear zero resemblance to what is happening on the ground.

All this whilst we know 4/5 of bugger all about many of the major climatic and environmental systems that have major impacts on CO2 let alone climate.

Maybe for a user of the word 'should' - perhaps you 'should' take your own advice.

have a great night.

Pinto
    Last edited by pintohoo: 26/06/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.