australians lost their power

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Yep saw KOB on TV tonight and he did ask the right questions however he let the spin slide right past him - would not have lasted two balls against Warnie.

Labor heavyweights were heard at a meeting 6 months ago saying how much they hated Rudd and how as soon as he made a mistake they would get rid of him and put Julia in. I kid you not this is a fact.

They don't even like Julia either she is a gate keeper. I am embarrassed that I voted for Rudd and proud to say I detested Howard. Rudd and this current gov't turned out to be highly inept and devoid of management skills.

But worse than this is this pathetic charade of Julia's on the cover of this mag and another - how are the men leading nations and in power in Asia going to take her or us seriously? They won't be charmed like our KOB will they!

This is a tough world and we need somebody a lot stronger than our smug little miss cover girl smarypants. I don't really like Tony but at least he did not undo our decision as Australians to vote in a PM. Party policy aside don't kid yourself it is a game of personality. Look at Raygun and Arnie this cancer has spread here too.

Anyway I just want to reiterate that the sacking of Rudd was ruthless and Julia obviously back stabbed him by half doing a deal until she was sure she had the numbers then - slice - good night Charlie and goodbye democracy in Australia.

She will not be apples - the track record clearly shows that. We might think politics is a joke but this is serious guys. How could Aussies vote for this un-Australian light weight opportunist? How could anybody even consider it?????

My 2c
    CW
    Research is on the spreadsheet for all to see no need for any further DD - its obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.