IFN 0.00% 93.0¢ infigen energy

Looking to see if anyone here is knowledgeable about high level...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Looking to see if anyone here is knowledgeable about high level banking/finance? My question is would the large amount of uncontracted IFN production supply hinder a successful refinance? as from a finance and risk perspective creates too much uncertainty.

Hence why they mentioned in there investor presentation they are seeking to refinance but there's no requirement to. (Contracting more of there supply would be at significantly lower prices and wouldn't be worth it just for the sake of refinancing)

It's interesting how they mentioned the idea of buying third party supply (from a solar farm) if the price is right and using it to complement there geographically diverse wind farm locations and sell direct to business through vertical integration and moving from wholesale to retail.

All in all I think refinancing may be harder/ take longer then I originally expected but management seem to be making very diligent decisions in regards to structuring, strategy and capital allocation

Will be interesting to see how this all plays out over the next 6months

Good luck to holders
    WS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.