australian's will riot in the streets soon, page-21

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    People are going to realise before too long why they were itching to turf Rudd out before his own party decided to do the job for everybody .

If I were him I'd be having an election next week but it appears that as far as himself is concerned Rudd's perspective has no connection whatsoever to reality .

I don't like to get into political conversations when ultimately it always boils down one's intransigent viewpoint and never the twain shall meet ,but it's always struck me that Rudd is the worst kind of politician ,one who thinks he's really smart when he's actually really dumb

I'm betting that he's going to find out the hard way that the electorate is a bit smarter than he thought it was ,but in the meantime we're going to have to put up with this insufferable self promotion ,subterfuge and to be blunt ,just plain lies.

I guess in that respect he's not any worse than most politicians ,the dangerous factor being that he actually believes his own guff ,as all psycopaths do

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.