Australias Greatest Scam, page-124

1. 13,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    https://www.rt.com/business/494155-russia-nuclear-icebreaker-arctic/

"While the Arktika is capable of breaking three-meter-thick ice, the new Leader-class icebreakers will be able to cut through a 4.3-meter-thick ice sheet, as well as staying at sea for eight months without entering a port. The new icebreakers will pack twice as much punch, boasting a 120-MWatt powerplant, compared to the 60-MWatt output of the Arktika.

The dimensions of the Leader-class icebreaker are impressive as well: the ship will be over 210 meters long – slightly less than two football pitches, and 47 meters tall, equal to a 13-story residential building."

This is impressive, Numbers!

The Ruskies are building massive nuclear powered ice-breakers - happily chewing through 4.3m thick ice sheet!!!!

Now, if AGW was descending on us soon(ish), one wonders why the Ruskies would waste such huge sums and ground-breaking technology on useless equipment?

I suspect they know more, much more, than we idiots in the West. I suspect they are quietly laughing at us because they are preparing for AGC - anthropogenic global cooling????????? Maybe our modelling has become sooooooo advanced that they are now predicting the exact OPPOSITE of what is really happening!! I hope to be laughing at the Greenies in the not too distant future!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.