RNU 1.12% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Australia's Largest High Grade Graphite Deposit

1. 2,693 Posts.
    Ten simple reason's why rnu's Siviour Graphite Deposit will become Australia's highest grade biggest Graphite Deposit with production fast tracked to meet growing world demand.

1. Siviour deposit is large , shallow and open along strike. JORC compliant Mineral Resource of 16.8Mt @ 7.4% TGC for 1,243,200t of contained graphite.

2. High-grade portion of 5.9Mt @ 10.0% TGC for 590,000t of contained graphite.

3. JORC Mineral Resource Estimate by Optiro Pty Ltd – independent internationally recognised mining consultants.

4. Considerable scope to add to resource with follow-up drilling.

5. Renascor is targeting a coarse flake, high purity concentrate, with initial petrology testing +80% in super-jumbo, jumbo and large categories.

6. Unique shallow, tabular orientation delivering the potential for straightforward low-cost mining. Siviour is flat-lying.

7. Tier One Mining Jurisdiction.

8. Optimal location for development and production.

9. Port, Road, Rail, Power.

10. Probably most important Experienced trustworthy management team.

I repeat as i said Thursday when sp was 2.9 cents rnu is the most undervalued mining company i have ever come across. IMO long term investors finally picked up the story like i did after reading latest presentation and bought on market on Friday. The share register is very tight with nearly 50% in the top 20. Drilling has started on large EM anomalies and i expect resource to be substantially increased over coming months along with market cap.

SP could easily be 10 cents with a market cap of $35 million and would still to me be undervalued.

Have a look at the market caps of MNS , SYR and compare to rnu and blind freedy can see how far rnu can rerate in the coming weeks. Drilling has started and my bet is we are about to see some massive widths in the RC drill results this week. Ton ran from 10 cents to 90 cents and this is a better deposit than Ton's IMO because it is so shallow and its in our own backyard. Once in a lifetime opportunity looking at shareholders square in the face. There is no need to say good luck here the Deposit will do all the talking.

frosty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $305.3K 3.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 671362 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 124487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ 1471520
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.