MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

8 Kids, like WOW must have been an expensive XMAS, I only have 4...

1. 6,111 Posts.
    8 Kids, like WOW must have been an expensive XMAS, I only have 4 myself and the CC got a big workout.

Anyhow with MCO great to see the SP has not performed like AAM during initial production with the SP falling from the mid 30s to 11c, but from what i am reading a few are on the sidelines waiting for announcement about production, first pour, and grades.

Trolling the web and reading articles such as the above which makes claims such as

"It was one of Australia's most prolific gold mines yielding 883,000 ounces of gold at an estimated grade of at least 26.5 grams per tonne. Records of gold production between 1862 and the mid 1890s were not reliable and output may have been considerably higher.

At one point in the early 1940s, the Morning Star mine was Australia?s biggest gold mine. Gold Mines of Australia (WMC) operated it for 25 years (1934-1959).'

Gives me confidence that MCO will be a very profitable Gold Producer.

With the recent investment by Chille at a premium (46c) and a Chille representative to join MCO Board Q1 2011 is a vote of confidence in the MCO Gold projects IMO.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.