Oh man: "surplus lies from labour I'm think the labour gang...

1. 262 Posts.
    Oh man: "surplus lies from labour I'm think the labour gang needs to make sure the Lib gang it right or the jibs will go, believe me"

you gotta smell the glove brother, and you're gonna smell it, and you're gonna breathe it hard. You think Labor lied cos they thought they could achieve a surplus, and then announced they couldn't!!! A lie!!!!? Didn't the situation change? Mining dies!!!

No probs what the Libs promised re: taxes etc etc etc etc etc In fact it's too late and too long a day to list through their b.s and I assume you're not so stupid that you need me to point out their long list of lies. I guess you're just selective about who lies to you, and when the Libs lie, you don't care. Slippery Tony, desperate to get into power would've promised his mother running naked through Bondi, except none wanted to see it. So he promised other stuff.

As a business man, can I ask - and given that we need to get into surplus desperately - did you have a problem with a 'super profits' tax?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.