NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

So many positives with ansrews, just review recent posts Peeps....

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    So many positives with ansrews, just review recent posts Peeps.
    See: specgoldbug posts along with other regular posters to much and many have the answers
    with special attention to video's first brought to our attention by
    karlremb

There is a video on you tube with an interview with Tracy lake he him self valued tnt at 5- 6 mil and the in ground value was 12mill not sure what the prices were back in 20-14 when he did the video there are 2 videos on yout-tube if you look up the Niuminco its worth a watch

Then video's posted by specgoldbug>>>>>

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...x.2943674/page-100?get_post=true#.WDDvs_l96M9

Potential is short & medium along with long term for all dependent upon your investment style
    and if you follow market cycles

I don't see the next quarterly being outstanding just good, keeping in mind we lost a month with recent reported quarterly and only a tipper and digger coming on site and the rest of the mine equipment on order.
    If during this month the mining upgrade equipment did arrive, then there is travel to site, setup.
    If we are very lucky and have no weather events, power outages, we may just sneak a super week of processing that may jimmy up the jan quarterly.
    Jan to March will give us a more stable outcome on processing, just gunna be guessing calc's in between!

I never invested in NIU for Tin, my earlier calc's was on gold alone.

@
    goldscraper

The thread Heading says it all!
    More questions than answers
    I think the company did not buy the tin asset for a quick flip
    Who ever knows on take overs.
    Yes tin jorc rerate for finance to a start up the tin mines
    and or other tin mines around us JV maybe, so many options for the company

For the people who need the balancing effects see posts by
    jas626

Which is always good to have differing opinions and help peeps lean the way they fall!

FID
    Last edited by FixItDad: 20/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.