NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Looks like a few traders in today, not a bad thing imo as each...

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Looks like a few traders in today, not a bad thing imo as each pip is worth a good % from these levels and the float is tighter than its given credit for, however first one or two buys felt like informed buying, in the same way a month or 2 ago we saw what looked like informed selling, then low and behold an ordinary qtr production. I asked them on DT thread if they have access to broker data for today so we can see where the first two buys came from. To pull out $35k on a dead speculative stock with ordinary production last qtr is rather unusual. I am not prepared to put more money into it till I see some good numbers and all equipment upgrades online.

That brings on another point. I thought possibly by price action something afoot with the tin, but last sell down related to ordinary production, and perhaps these buys may just translate to a decent qtr production coming up. Time will tell the tale, but at least the punters won't get stuck in a raise like we did.

I guess what can give us all confidence is the knowledge management own a bucket load of stock....and still want more top up stock.

Glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.