Dear readerAustralia has vast, untapped potential. We are...

1. 57,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310

Dear reader

Australia has vast, untapped potential.

We are blessed with an abundance of coal, gas and uranium.

Its energy can benefit every business and all our homes.

Every Aussie could have cheaper, more reliable electricity.

But it won’t happen with Labor’s agenda to twist our energy grid into a tangle of foreign-made wind and solar farms by 2030.

It’s ideologically driven, expensive, vulnerable to failure, and damaging to our environment.

This week, Peter Dutton and the Coalition shattered Labor’s bleak outlook with a bold, inspiring and ambitious plan—to establish a civil nuclear industry in Australia.

The reaction was tedious and timid.

Labor, the Greens, the Teals and the big vested financial interests all howled at the moon.

They pumped out obscene and childish memes.

But they refused to engage with the merits of our case.

Here are some basic facts:

- Wind requires 360 times more land than nuclear.

- Solar requires 75 times more land than nuclear.

- Moreover, Labor’s expensive renewables-only grid requires up to 28,000km of new transmission lines.

Under our plan, we can plug a nuclear plant into the existing grid and generate cheap, clean and reliable baseload power.

Labor won’t own up to the reality that their massive wind and solar plans are destroying prime agricultural land and damaging our beautiful environment.

Where I live, Labor is trying to push through a massive offshore wind farm.

It's a threat to our energy security and it will drive up power costs.

But Labor doesn’t care.

This is about Green theology.

And they want to crush heretics.

Like us, people led by evidence and common sense.

Under Labor, Australians are facing skyrocketing gas and energy prices.

Every day the risk of blackouts increases.

It’s time to act.

That’s why we’re going to introduce an energy source that is proven.

Nuclear energy gets electricity prices down all around the world.

Our plan is bold, visionary, and it’s what Australians need to secure our energy and economic future.

We know that Anthony Albanese and Labor will mount the mother-of-all scare campaigns on nuclear energy.

They’ve already started.

But this moment will not be decided by drones in Labor’s social media factories.

It will be decided by families like yours.

The conversations led by the bold.

I encourage you to take the lead.

Regards

esig_online.png?1677831680

Andrew Hastie
    www.andrewhastie.com.au

Pic Of The Week:

Screenshot_2024-06-21_162352.png?1718958280

I joined the boys at the Clontarf Academy at Coodanup College for basketball this week.

I was impressed by their team spirit and sense of focus.

Bumper Sticker: Our Coast, Our Voice

Australians across the country are fighting against Labor's offshore wind farms.

And it's critical that you and I do everyone we can to send a message to Labor that they've got this wrong.

Sticker_2.jpg?1712899673

Click the image above to get your FREE bumper sticker, and let everyone know where you stand!

Petition: Stop Labor's Offshore Wind Farms

Our community loves our coastal lifestyle.

And we don't want to see almost 8,000km² of ugly wind farms when we look out to the ocean.

WhatsApp_Image_2024-02-20_at_4.39.07_PM.jpg?1708418403

Labor doesn't care that the wind turbines fuelling their green dreams are built in countries like China.

And they don't care that you're paying higher power bills because of their pursuit of renewables.

Please sign and share my petition, calling on Anthony Albanese to abandon his government's reckless offshore wind farm proposal.

Bumper Sticker: NO To Labor's Big Car Tax

From next year Labor plans to hit families and businesses with a massive tax on utes, SUVs and 4WDs.

Send a message that you're standing against this new cost-of-living hit.

Big_Car_Tax.jpg?1710230407

Click the image above to get your FREE bumper sticker to help stop Labor's Big Car Tax.

Petition: Labor's New Big Car Tax

Labor's carbon tax on new petrol, diesel and hybrid vehicles will add thousands of dollars to your new SUVs, 4WDs and utes.

Thumbnail_tile.jpg?1716533209

Labor's cost-of-living crisis is hitting Aussie families hard. Interest rates, rents, groceries and bills are through the roof.

You don't need another punch in the guts when the time comes to buy a new car.

Please sign and share my petition to tell Anthony Albanese to keep his hands off our cars!

Hastie Logo

LP Logo

Your Federal Member for Canning

Office Address
    2/61 Sutton St, Mandurah WA 6210

Mail Address
    PO Box 968, Mandurah WA 6210

Phone
    (08) 9534 8044

Email
    [email protected]

www.andrewhastie.com.au

Authorised by Andrew Hastie MP
    Liberal Party of Australia
    Mandurah WA

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.