NDO 3.53% 82.0¢ nido education limited

Hi Shakinthat,No, I'm not a DR subscriber...I came across that...

1. 6,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Shakinthat,

No, I'm not a DR subscriber...I came across that paper on the net while trying to google up some other research on Oil/NDO.

What got me interested in what he was saying, is that some of the research I'd been doing on oil shows that what he is saying re oil supplies drying up is quite feasible. His is not the only report I've read that's been saying this, though his certainly has more flair than the others.

The thing for people to study in relation to this is the number of countries that were once net exporters of oil who are now net importers, the reasons for it, and how quickly it happens...Australia itself is one of them, Indonesia, the UK and many more.

There are only 5 major oil exporting countries left, and the biggest Saudi Arabia (although Russia is recently claiming that mantle), is, from what I can research, struggling to keep up their production rate from Ghawar.
    They have lots of excuses, but no world authorities are allowed in to substantiate any data.

For anybody wanting an overview, just do some research on Ghawar...if this field is declining at a rate of 8% as some suggest, world oil is in trouble.

Anyway, one could write on and on here, but it's all out there for anybody willing to spend some google time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 81.0¢ $61.08K 74.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7341 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 3829 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.