QOL queensland ores limited

australias only tungsten producer , page-5

1. 622 Posts.
    Hey Cable no offence taken & appology 100 per cent accepted ,Hey i thought you were right & i was wrong till someone reiterated what i originally said ie 50 mill to BBY .i only read it the once so I thought i moight have got it wrong .Anyway guys i've lost more money than you could imagine getting succered like this over 25 years . if you want to do it don't let me get in your way .i think it likely these shares will fall to 12-15 cents , but i might be wrong .Who thought they would fall today ie off 21 cents to 18 , anyone know why ? Do you think they will fall further , I do .Why because , they can sell 50 mill anything over 12 cents & make money .I know a lot of you love QOL , but to BBY it will just be another Co .get cashed up for the next profit .I'm out no shares & no options .Don't forget I was savaged because i originally warned of a BIG cap raising, i even nominated the price 12 cents go back & have a look .How did i know , by the way it traded ie 15 cents just prior to production .it didn't make sense.GOOD LUCK GUYS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.